Saturday, September 6, 2014

Arm/Shoulder Workout

SATURDAY MORNING 20 MINUTE ARM/SHOULDER WORKOUT!

Let’s whip our arms into shape!

A couple years ago, I decided that I really wanted to work on building strength in my upper body because I have always been stronger in my legs. I now do strength training 3-4 times a week and can feel a huge difference. I do variations of the workout below so I hope you feel inspired to try it and start to add in your own favorite arm exercises!

This is a quick workout that will help give you sculpted arms and shoulders. Try working out your upper body at least 2 times a week where you totally burn out your muscles by the end. It WILL pay off!!!

ARMS AND SHOULDERS WORKOUT:

Warm-up
Jumping Jacks (50) - Make them FULL jumping jacks, get your heart pumping!)

Opposite Elbow to Opposite Knee - 10x each side

Strength/Endurance CIRCUIT:
1.  Side Arm Raises (10) - Start with arms at side, raise to shoulder level, arms straight, palms facing the ground
2.  Tricep dips (12) - on bench or chair (legs all the way out)
3.  Bicep curl to shoulder press (12) with 5 or 10lbs
4.  Pushups (10)
5.  Stay in pushup position for 20 Mountain Climbers (high intensity - as fast as you can!)

Rest 1 minute - REPEAT X3 BABY!




No comments:

Post a Comment