Saturday, September 27, 2014

Favorite Fall Candles!

Happy Fall! 

It's here! So, that means it's time to get excited for autumn leaves, cozy knits, baked apples and pumpkin desserts (my favorite Fall dessert recipes are coming very soon!)

I started my seasonal decorating last night and I have to say, it really makes our home feel so cozy! I lit some of my Fall candles while I was decorating and it made me want to melt into a blanket and drink hot cider. 

My favorite's:
Yankee Candles
Scents: Harvest Welcome (the absolute best!) and Kitchen Spice


 















CLARO Candles
Amazing candles, even better cause, check them out!
www.clarocandles.com
Scents: EARTH - Creamy Pine
LOVE - Brown Sugar Latte














Brand: Candle-Lite, Scent: Pumpkin Nutmeg Pie (cannot go wrong with that!)
Brand: Luminessence, Scent: Apple Cinnamon (spells JUST like spiced cider)


No comments:

Post a Comment